SCHOOL LOOP LOGIN
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
FRIDAY, APRIL 11, 2014
MONDAY, APRIL 14-21,2014
Click Here....Read....Click Here....Read....... Read Read Read
DRESS CODE ENFORCED
Pleas be adhere to the dress code in place:
1. Dress code colors are black, white and khaki. Pants colors are black or khaki. Acceptable plain color collard shirts in black or white.
2. Types of acceptable bottoms are pants, skirts, shorts, or skorts. Bottoms may not be shorter than 4 inches above the knee and all clothing must fit within one dress size: shirt-dresses and sagging are not allowed. PE uniforms, sweat pants, and overalls are not allowed in the classroom.
3. Types of acceptable tops are golf shirts, blouses, button down dress shirts, turtlenecks, and sweaters. Absolutely no low cut tops or spaghetti straps, must be three fingers in width. Tops may not have logos, words, or graphics of any kind other than MLK Jr. Technology Academy associated logos (such as clubs or sports teams).
4. Sneakers and leather shoes are both acceptable, but may not be entirely or primarily red or blue. No red or blue shoe laces. Sandals without a back strap, flip-flops, clogs, and slippers are not permitted.
5. Jackets, sweatshirts, and other types of outerwear are permitted but may not be primarily red or blue. Also, outerwear cannot have logos, words, or graphics.
6. Backpacks may not be entirely or primarily red or blue and may not have logos, words, or graphics on them—handwritten or otherwise (except for the name of the student).
7. All accessories of any kind (hair extensions, hair clips, ponytail holders, shoe laces, belts, belt buckles, socks, etc.) must be black or white.
8. Hats of any kind are not allowed to be worn on school campus.
9. Belts MAY NOT be red or blue.
Where do you go after 8th grade...
TWIN RIVERS OTHER JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLS
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
If your child is absent today please call Ms. Deloney at (916) 566-3490.
Main Office (916) 566-3490
Fax (916) 566-7815
*Office Hours: 8 am - 4 pm*
Attendance (916) 566-3490
Counseling (916) 566-3490
Fax (916) 566-3548
Clinic Fax (916) 566-3547
Library (916) 566-3490
IT Help Desk (916) 566-3400 ext. 55555
Student Hot Line (916) 286-4768
Twin Rivers District (916) 566-1600
Police Services (916) 566-2770
PLEASE TAKE THIS SURVEY!!!
Nutrikids is a secure, online system for depositing money into your student's meal account.
BE A FIT KID!