skip to main content

Academic Counseling & Guidance

Required_Documents_to_Enroll Card IconRequired Documents to Enroll

  1. Birth Certificate
  2. Proof of residence (PG&E or SMUD Bill)
  3. Immunization Record (Must be up-to-date)
  4. Report Card and final grades from previous school
  5. IEP for Special Education Students or 504 Plan
*Classes will be assigned after the registration process